The American Advertising Federation - San Angelo (AAF San Angelo) is the unifying voice of advertising in San Angelo. With an eye on the future and a responsibility to our community, we strive to educate, improve, promote, and reward excellence in advertising.
The AAF San Angelo is an affiliation of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and the AAF 10th District. The AAF is headquartered in Washington, D.C. It represents over 50,000 professionals in advertising or affiliated industries. Comprised of 130 corporate members, AAF has a national network of 210 Ad Clubs as well as 210 college chapters. AAF protects and promotes the well-being of advertising. This is accomplished through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
- Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Provides programs to assist local association volunteer leadership.
- Presents the industry with its future leaders.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Promotes diversity by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures.
- Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.